Friday, December 28, 2012

And yet again...

The clouds are racing across the full moon like they're on their way to a hot date. Considering they're about a mile away, the force of the wind up there must be enormous.

I'm trying to ignore the pain in my toe. The pressure on the side of my boot all day pushed the bruise-blood inward, so a lovely purple motif has spread across my sexy hairy hobbit feet.

I bought a combination desk / exercise bike last night, so I can cycle while I write. The last damn story has been a royal pain for me. I'm wondering if I'm deliberately sabotaging myself?

I'm in a miserable, pissed off mood this morning. I'm just angry at everything. I'm sick of being cold everywhere I go. I'm sick of being me. I think I'll just be an asshole to everyone today. It's too late, I've already sat next to my friend Pete on the subway and traded bad Star Wars jokes in between Arnold impersonations (Give the people AIR!) And said good morning to the little old lady waiting for the bus, but I swear, the next person I see...

I had a good talk with my BFAM Jeff last night. He's always been there for me. There have been good and kind people in my life, like pearls spread out across the ocean floor. To all of you, thank you. You matter.

Goddamn it, now I have to start all over again.

TTFN
Tony

No comments: