Thursday, December 27, 2012

Owie

Sigh, if it's not one damn thing it's another. I stubbed my little toe last night. I didn't think too much about it until I woke at 3am with stabbing pain shooting through my foot. My bad little piggy is all black and purple and most likely broken. I got a few cushions from the couch to elevate it, took some Advil and tried and failed to go back to sleep. I broke a toe in the army, so I know there's nothing a doctor can do for me. I'll just have to limp around work until it heals, assuming gimping around on it will not derail the healing process. Like I need this on top of my knee and back issues. Drinking a cup of coffee with a shot of espresso to get me through the day.

You know, there was a time in my life when a day was something I looked forward to instead of having to get through.

TTFN
Tony

2 comments:

Steph said...

Yikes! Hang in there...sorry about your toe. I've broken the little one before too. Hobbled down to a medical center where they x-rayed it to confirm and then sent me hobbling home. I'm really not sure why they x-rayed it in the first place since there's nothing that can be done. :) Anyway, hope you can ice and rest it tat night and it starts to feel better!

Tony LaRocca said...

Thank you Steph. I think I'll start wearing steel toed boots around the apartment! :)