Monday, December 03, 2012

Perspective

I'm on the bus. I forgot my metro card, but my friend Pete was kind enough to swipe me a ride. Either a lucky or unlucky way to start a day, depending on how you look at it.

I'm forcing my mind into a positive frame. I imagine this literally: A frame made out of sunshine and rainbows, my brain a pink-grey gooey mass, me with a shoehorn, lovingly molding it inside and sealing it in with glass, my brain pressed against it like a child's face against a car window, staring out at the universe with wonder. I guess I should squish my eyes in there too then. It's OK, they're very close.

Wishing everyone happiness.

TTFN
Tony

2 comments:

Steph said...

Great visual! Hope your day is a good one.

Tony LaRocca said...

Thank you Steph, in some ways, the day was quite spiffy!