Friday, January 11, 2013

Wah.

So I'm running late, and in the process of tying my boots, my lace snaps - in the middle, of course. I unlaced them, wrapped the frayed end in tape, relaced them, skipping every other hole, and managed a tiny knot up top. I sprinted for my bus and just made it.

This week has been misery. My daughter brought home some biological weapon from school that's given me chills and wracking chest congestion all week. Then yesterday, I woke with a small tenderness in my jaw which has blossomed into a swollen egg that makes me look like Don Corleone on one side. Time for the dentist.

Today I'm thankful for large coffees with shots of espresso inside.

TTFN
Tony

2 comments:

Steph said...

Yikes...feel better soon!!!

Tony LaRocca said...

Thanks Steph, dentist's tomorrow!