Monday, February 11, 2013

Cover Boy

Good morning my friends. I know I haven't posted in a while, but the truth is, I lead a very boring life. As Rowlf the Dog said in The Muppet Movie, "I finish work, I go home, read a book, drink a couple of beers, take myself for a walk, and go to bed."

I'm praying for copious amounts of rain today to wash the snow away. I've been working on my collection cover. I still have no idea what to call it. The problem is that the cover has to look good in an thumbnail, so I have to go less for "Sergeant Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band" and more with "Dark Side of the Moon" (And yes, I know I'm using album art to explain book covers, but you get what I mean.)

I'm headed out with some friends to The Waystation in Brooklyn tonight, looking forward to some geeky fun. Everyone have a good day and stay safe.

TTFN
Tony

3 comments:

chelle hanna said...

does this mean you are going to use one of your beautiful illustrations for the cover?

Tony LaRocca said...

Yes, that's why I've been gone for so long, I've been spending all my free time working on it. As a matter of fact...

Tony LaRocca said...

And thank you very much for your kind compliment - it takes one to know one :)