StatCounter

Sunday, February 24, 2013

Cover to cover!

I'm sorry I've been absent for so long. I've been working every day after work on the cover for my collection. After much anal-retentiveness and tweaking, I've finally settled 
on this:

This is a reduced size, as the original is 1800p wide. 

Just for shits and giggles, I went back in time to an alternate dimension and published my collection in 1973. This was the cover I used:

 
Of course, it was an international bestseller.

Next comes in intense pouring over every single word and punctuation mark. I'll keep you all informed.

TTFN

-Tony    

6 comments:

chelle hanna said...

Fantastic cover!

Tony LaRocca said...

Thank you so much! :)

String said...

Great cover, really like the new one!

Tony LaRocca said...

Thanks String :)

Joe La Rocca said...

Nice cover it should make the readers happy Good luck with the book

Good Job

Joe LaRocca :)

Tony LaRocca said...

Thank you son :)