Monday, February 04, 2013

Once More Into the Grind

Good morning. I'm here on the bus to the subway, my daily routine hath begun. Another day in the freezing cold. It's beginning to wear down on my sunny demeanor. The thing is, the contractor I work for has jobs with even worse conditions right on the horizon. Just remember that: The other electricians grass is possibly browner and covered with doggie presents.

I can't wait to get off the subway and sip from the chalice of the good lord Java. Maybe it's lady Java, the "a" sound usually being a feminine ending.

I had a dream last night, and the only thing I remember is having an argument with someone that my phone's screen was made out of lollypop. She then proceeded to break it in half and eat it. I'm open to interpretations.

I had a fun superbowl party with the kids last night. We ordered out, ate some snacks, and watched until the blackout. Then we watched Bob's Burgers and I caught the rest of the game while polishing my short story collection.

Have a fun day my friends. Stay warm.

TTFN
Tony

No comments: