Sunday, April 14, 2013




On sale now for Kindle at Amazon.com

When I was young, I would check classic science fiction short story collections out of the library, and stay up all night reading them under the covers with a flashlight. Here is a collection of nine short stories of contemporary science fiction. Some are humorous, some are dramatic, all are filled with imagination. I can't pretend to be up there with the classic giants, but I'd like to hope someone will stay up all night reading these.


TTFN
-Tony

4 comments:

Linda Hensley said...

Wishing you the best with your work situation and with your new book. Congratulations for writing it!

Joe La Rocca said...

Good Luck with your book I am sure at least 100 kindle readers will buy it I will tell me friends at school so that u can get more money

TTYL
Joe LaRocca Here is my blog that I am working on (http://xcomenemyunknow.blogspot.com/)

chelle hanna said...

Awesome! I am Kindle-less, is there another option???

Tony LaRocca said...

Thank you so much, everyone - and good luck with your blog, Joe!

'chelle - right now I'm Kindle-specific for 90 days. HOWEVER - if you have a smart-phone, tablet or laptop/desktop, they have free kindle viewing apps for just about everything:
http://www.amazon.com/gp/feature.html/ref=amb_link_361458882_1?ie=UTF8&docId=1000493771&pf_rd_m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&pf_rd_s=center-6&pf_rd_r=1DDQHXZZPQQPRAVN87R5&pf_rd_t=1401&pf_rd_p=1354791822&pf_rd_i=1000464931