Monday, August 12, 2013

I am furious with my body that I maintain my weight when I'm lazing around the apartment for months, but then when I'm on my feet all day long, it's like the body just explodes with blubber.
My phone died. I loved that phone because the giant battery let me use it all day long, with all the bells and whistles. Also, it had a 3D screen and camera. People at work annoy the living shit out of me when it comes to my toys. Sorry, that's an unfair generalization. People just annoy the shit out of me.
"Uh, I see you on that thing all the time. I bet you couldn't live without that phone."
"Well, let's see. Either I'm writing, or reading, or playing a game, checking the news, or catching up with friends. Yes, I have friends, probably because I'm not obsessed with what other people do, and don't need to test them for alpha male status."
What is it with people? Why do some people need to shit-test everyone? Why do some people mistake kindness for weakness? I have the strength not to be mean to you. Whatever, my life is too short.

No comments: