Monday, September 09, 2013

Just Another Day

Once again, I am a gentleman of leisure. This was expected, since the jobs I've been on recently were school renovations, and today is the first day of school. My daughter finally had her dental work done last week. Due to her over-sensitivity, she had to be put under at Mount Sinai in Manhattan. The poor kid was throwing up blood-mixed anesthesia when it was over. It's pretty common, but horrifying to see. Of course, you have to brush it off like it's nothing. After a day or so, she was her old self.

I had a typically odd dream. I was having a conversation with the late Peter Bergman of the Firesign Theatre, and Bill Mumy. They told me they had enjoyed my book, but wanted to act like they weren't too impressed, sort of a "you done good kid" attitude. I got Bill Mumy's autograph for Joe - he's a huge Babylon 5 fan, and we all sang "Fish Heads." At the end, Brian (the dog from Family Guy) wrote a poem on a doughnut about how he was "A-OK." Please feel free to interpret. 

I'm determined to finish editing chapter three, and even possibly chapter four by Sunday. Somewhere in there, I want to catch some sort of indie film in Manhattan, while I have the time. If anyone has any suggestions, please let me know.

Other than that, life is the same.

TTFN
-Tony

No comments: