StatCounter

Sunday, April 13, 2014

Happy birthday to... it!


False Idols and Other Short Stories turned one year old yesterday. I would have written this post then, but I had to work all day. Well get back to that in a moment. I wanted to say thank you to everyone who has been so supportive. I've sold 126 copies so far. Not too shabby for the first year of my first book. The next one, a novel, is coming along much more slowly than I would like - that's the problem with having a day job. Thanks again, everyone.

TTFN
-Tony

2 comments:

Hanabi♥ said...

OMG ! So you are a writer?! No wonder your stories are amazing :P I wonder if they sell your book in my country :P I would love to read it...

Tony LaRocca said...

Wow, I am flattered beyond belief, thank you! Do you have an ebook reader? That would probably be the easiest and cheapest method.