StatCounter

Saturday, May 10, 2014

Brain Surgery via Minecraft

Hello there. It's Saturday. It's been boring so far. All week, I don't want to be at work, and then when I'm home, I'm too tired to do the things I should do for myself. I just don't know what to do for me anymore. I pigged out way too much today. My own way of dealing with things. Not a very healthy one.

I'm working on Illustration Friday. I'll be home alone tomorrow, so I guess I'll get started on Chapter Nine then. It takes concentration, and I don't feel like I have any at the moment. It's one of those days when nothing I do really makes me happy. Nice just to be around the kids, though. Some jackass tried to scam me earlier via text, wanting $600. I told him I spent all my money on my breast implants, but when my daddy came home from the precinct, he could give me a ride and we could "work something out." Didn't text back. Amateurs.

That sucks that the Xbox 360 browser doesn't support flash. Nothing supports flash anymore, which sucks, because there's so much great content out there. You would think everyone would adopt it as a fuck you to Apple, but no. I'd love to chill on the couch and play tower defense games on my widescreen television. Yes, I'm ambitious.

I keep having dreams where friends yell at me and tell me how stupid I am. Seems to be a recurring theme. Fine, I admit it. Maybe I can dream about something else now.

Wouldn't it be really cool to be able to tap Minecraft into the subconscious? One the outside, it would be all grass, and jungle and birds, etc. Then when dug down, there would be hidden treasures, secrets, and monsters below the surface. You could mine for buried memories. Then, when you got too close to the truth about yourself, the Endermen would come for you. The End and the Netherworld could be manifestations of your id. So you could either reorganize and restructure your brain, or get sucked into the lava of your own inner void by ghasts.

I think I would seriously enjoy that.

TTFN
-Tony

No comments: