StatCounter

Monday, May 12, 2014

Random moments of my life...

I woke up this morning with The Electric Company's sign songs in my head. Can't blame Z100 for that. "I like fish food, you do too... Don't look now, your hair is blue..."

Is it just me, or does the new Godzilla movie look like it's taking itself WAY too seriously. No Gamera or Mothra? Where's the fun in that? And now people are actually saying that the new Godzilla looks too fat. These are probably the same scrotal sacs who think that Cookie Monster needs to eat vegetables.

I have no idea why, but I have this recent obsession with the old DOS (and yes, I know it was on the C64 first) game, Impossible Mission 2. It's still impossible.

My aunt-in-law gave my daughter a feather boa, which she loves. Of course, there are fake purple feathers all over the apartment.

And in other news, The Schmoo was apparently murdered in our parking lot at work...


TTFN
-Tony


No comments: