StatCounter

Monday, June 16, 2014

Night

I'm lying in the dark, which is where I usually lie. I wonder for  a brief moment if I'm laying or lying, and decide that at the moment, I truly don't care.
It's like when people say you should "give it up to God," it's always the bad stuff. No one ever gives up the good stuff. In the old testament, everyone had to sacrifice the best of their best. Now everyone just gives up the crap they don't want. No wonder we're screwed.
I keep getting fatter. The backs of my knees are the only parts of my body that are sweaty. Why?
I have to learn how to be funnier. Drama is too easy, too self-serving. Everyone wants to be listened to, nobody wants the burden of listening. The secret is never to whine about the comedy mask. No one wants to hear it. And yes, I get the irony that that's just what I'm doing right now.

No comments: