Tuesday, November 04, 2014

Father Daughter Quality Time

Laying on the floor, watching South Park with Mandy before work. It's the Succubus episode, (I need about tree-fiddy!) I put something called Biofreeze on my lower back, which makes my upper butt cheeks feel all cool and minty.
So, the Master is a woman now. Seriously. This is why I've hated Doctor Who having showrunners ever since the Jon Nathan Turner era. If you want to start your own show, go ahead, and do whatever you want to the characters. But don't take a show that's been around for fifty years and remake it in your own image. (Why couldn't it have been Adric?) All right, my hipster rant is concluded, I'll just go watch my Roger Delgado DVDs... alone... sniff.
I'm old now, I'll be forty-two on Saturday. My parents are coming to visit so I don't have to drive (sitting for a long time makes things worse.) Only six weeks until I finally take vacation. I'm going to do something I've planned for years...
"Say... you don't have three dollars and fifty cents, do you?"

TTFN
-Tony

No comments: