Friday, November 13, 2015

Now is the Autumn of our... something.

It's Friday morning. The wind is blowing against the panes in the windows. I should be finishing writing a scene, but something is telling me to wait. I know it sounds like laziness, but those insights have worked for me before.

I did a cool "Mystery Room" thing in Manhattan with friends and family who lived in the city last weekend, on my birthday. Basically, it's a point-and-click "escape the room" flash game in real life, with an hour time limit. (One clue leads to another leads to another...) Good times with good people, I wish teleporters existed for the rest.

Sometimes, I wonder if I've become a cosmic resource hog.

My major accomplishment this week has been neatly destroying a large chunk of a cinder-block wall with poured cement inside. Oh, the dreams of my youth, they're all coming true...

I have dreams of crashing various vehicles, helicopters, cars, TIE fighters... this is mildly disturbing, as in previous dreams, I would careen about in race cars out of control, but never crash. Is this the crash, or is that yet to come? Let me consult some sheep entrails.

TTFN
-Tony


No comments: