StatCounter

Tuesday, November 07, 2017

The Forgotten Cathedral is now available.

It's only about nine months later than I had planned, but Debris of Shadows Book II: The Forgotten Cathedral has finally been released for kindle. (If you don't have a kindle, the app is free for smartphones and tablets.) A paperback version should be available within the next few weeks, as it takes a little more time.

Thank you to all my friends and family - especially those of you who emailed me now and then and asked when it was coming, because you wanted to know what happened next. I can't tell you how much those words of kindness kept me going.

A special shout-out to my friends Masha and Waldo for your help with Russian and Spanish words and phrases (respectively.) Any mistakes or mistranslations are purely mine.

This is the longest thing I've written to date (134+k words, or about 530 pages) so I'm happy that apart from a few promotional things (updating my website, getting the paperback together, adding it to Goodreads, annoying my friends with a new Facebook page to like, etc.) it's finally done. I can finally enjoy life, binge Stranger Things and Black Mirror, catch up on other people's books - especially those written by my friends, get a haircut, play games on the phone on the bus instead of editing on my way to work, or even take a nap!

A final note, this is the middle of a three-part serial, so while I've tried to make it so reading The Lies of the Sage is not required, it is, of course, recommended. And yes, there will be a concluding part three. Unless HBO wants to make a series first...

Thank you again, my friends, I hope you enjoy.

TTFN
-Tony



No comments: